![]() |
| My best side. |
My name is Francis but you can call me Frannie. I'm having a pretty good summer so far...but I've seem to have lost my owners. My real owners that is. We took a road trip to this place and they dropped me off and left...then came back...then left again. I'm told they're coming back to take me to Alabama...I don't know where that is but I do remember Rudy.
| Here are my real owners...don't they look sad? |
| Here I am at Christmas...I'm the short one. |
I'm not saying I don't like this new human family I'm with but they're not my real owners and they have alot of rules I'm not use too. They call me their "practice dog" so I just call them my "practice owners".
One strange rule is when it's time to go for a walk they make me "sit" first. I LOVE WALKS and there are these amazing SQUIRRELS and BUNNIES to chase and I've been cooped up all day and I really have to "go" and they want me to SIT...are you crazy...I can hardly stand still let alone sit...I want to jump on you and lick your face...come over here and let me give you a hug!
And I have my own room with my bed and food and what do they do to keep me in but put up a baby gate! I'm a dog! They call it "dog jail" which they think is pretty funny. What do they think I'm going to do...go sit on the leather couch...:)
![]() |
| I want to speak to my lawyer |
.
| Finally walk time. |
These squirrels and bunnies around here look delicious...now if only I didn't have this leash slowing me down. The rabbits are really quick. I sneak up as close as I can then break out into a sprint. OK...this is really dangerous...part of the time I'm afraid of yanking the arm off my practice owners...and then there has been a couple times when I just got up to speed and wham! end of leash...and I'm flying 180 degrees around in the air...that was great! There was this one time that I saw a rabbit on the other side of a tree and I took off after him. The rabbit ran around the tree twice before taking off across the road...I was in close pursuit until twice around the tree and my leash just kept getting shorter and shorter I almost smacked the tree...that was great!
![]() |
| Be afraid...be very afraid. |
But last nite we took such a long walk I was pretty beat near the end. I was just kinda day dreaming that I was back home with my real owners not really in hunting mode when all of a sudden there was a squirrel sitting by the sidewalk not even moving. I sprang straight up in the air in surprise then pounced on him before he could get away. Much to my shame it turned out to be a stuffed bear. Man that was embarrassing... I hope no other dogs were watching.
| Amazing story I know. |
| Long walk...zzzzzz |
For some reason my practice owners think I like being free in this big backyard. I much prefer taking walks which I am restrained by a leash and can't go as fast or as far as I want or even choose the direction. It doesn't make sense to me either.
| Can I come in yet? |
| Is there anybody home? |
So for a dogs life mine is not too bad...sleep eat and walk...and dream of catching a squirrel.
But these are my people.
| I miss my real owners...whoa! SQUIRREL! |



No comments:
Post a Comment